"Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy."
Engie are recruiting for a Technical Services Manager to be based at Bristol Lifts BS15 1PB. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary plus company car.The role holder will report to The Regional Accounts Manager and will provide Technical Management Support to the Account & Facilities Managers across the Region with the objective to maintain a technical compliant service throughout, also the main point of contact for the Supervision, technicians & Handypersons for technical support and guidance.
• Supports the team & contracts to comply with ENGIE SHEQ Processes and ethos and leads by exampleFor more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
• Management point of contact for Technical delivery across the Region
• Responsible to provide a compliant service
• Continuous Improvement and look for growth opportunity
• Will carry out Audits across the site to make sure technical requirements and compliance is achieved.
• Support the Account & Facilities Manager in Specialist Service Provider analysis/tenders
• Attend Meetings with the key stakeholders
• Set team objectives
• Carry out team PDRs
• Develop long term relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff, or difficult situation
• Capable of handling a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis.
• Pro-active in achieving the highest standard of operation
• To be able to respond to many requests and at times work under pressure
• Full UK Driving License
• Technical Qualifications in either Electrical or HVAC
• Able to lead a team to achieve the best results
• Strong Technical Knowledge
• Previous experience in working in a Healthcare Environment
• Previous experience in working on LIFT/PFI Contracts
• Previous experience in working in a technical lead role within a Healthcare Environment
• High level of commercial awareness
• Experience of working in public buildings
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH Legislation
• Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet etc.
• Able to work on own initiative
• Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc.
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Good time management skills
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.