Thanks for your interest in the Technical Services Manager Bristol Lifts position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 3,627 open jobs by
• Full UK Driving License
• Technical Qualifications in either Electrical or HVAC
• Able to lead a team to achieve the best results
• Strong Technical Knowledge
• Previous experience in working in a Healthcare Environment
• Previous experience in working on LIFT/PFI Contracts
• Previous experience in working in a technical lead role within a Healthcare Environment
• High level of commercial awareness
• Experience of working in public buildings
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and COSHH Legislation
• Computer literate with good skills in word, excel, email, internet etc.
• Able to work on own initiative
• Good knowledge of SHEQ procedures, risk assessments, work permits etc.
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Good time management skills
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.